- If no title is set, the sheet will title the entry no title
- If no start or end time is set, they will be assumed to be 00:00 and 23:59 repectively unless All Day is set to Yes as times are then ignored
- If no end date is set, it is assumed to be the same as the start date.
- If all day is blank, it is assumed to be No
- If Location, Notes and Invites are blank, they are ignored
- Recursion has been modelled after Google Calendar's own options. Due to the potentially complicated nature of recursion only fairly basic options are given here.
- you need options beyond what is offered it is recomended you create an entry without recursion then set the recursion from Google Calendar
- Repeat until - if both options are set, the script will go with Until: Date. If neither are set, the entry will repeat forever.
- All Day events can't be set to multiple days if there is recursion